Do you sometimes wonder if you’re paying too much tax, or if your tax return is correct? At Sigma, whilst we don’t expect you to become a tax expert overnight, we are always happy to explain your tax return and how the tax figure is arrived at. If there are ways of saving you tax we’ll explain them in plain English.
When preparing your tax returns we ensure all types of income are accounted for correctly and that you are claiming all expenses on which tax relief is due.
We can help you with:
- Capital gains tax and capital gains tax planning
- Payments on account
- Tax issues around personal investments and pension contributions
- Rental income and furnished holiday lettings
- Remuneration packages and planning
- Spousal tax unit and tax planning
- Inheritance tax and inheritance tax planning
- All other types of income
If you would like any help with your personal tax affairs, a second opinion or to find out more about our personal taxation services, contact us now to arrange a free one-hour consultation.